Here at Focal Strategy we are all excited after launching a great new website with ecommerce for yay retro!
The brief was to create a fab, fresh and funky website in order to sell vintage and shabby chic china and glassware online.
This was a great project to work on and the whole team got involved here's what it entailed:
Peter got cracking on:
- Designing the visual and navigational side of the Website
- Branding and Logo Design
- Business Planning, Marketing & Strategy advice
Sue worked on:
- Building a Database of the products
- Copywriting every aspect of the site
- Taking all of the photographs in 1950/60s style settings
- Social Media marketing
Then we handed over to Rich who:
- Wrote the code to make it all work - the site neatly takes information from the database to label items which are 'perfect gifts' or 'sold', and it knows which products should be featured to appear in the shop first.
- yay retro! includes Richard's on page SEO wizardry, and a just day after launch the images (and site) are appearing on page 1 in Google searches for a wide variety of search terms as they have been indexed so quickly! The blog will continue supporting this great work.
- Rich also developed a bespoke content management system so that new items can easily be added to the shop, and details and prices altered
Do you need a website with online shopping? Or are you looking for a website which works hard for your business?
Get in touch with us today for a chat....email@example.com / 02380 844982, we look forward to hearing from you!